Quotes...

~ It gets a lot worse before it gets worse...

~ If you die, I'll kill you!


Displays...


Seki Tomokazu~ Kyaah~!!


Guren~ He's cool!


Ulquiorra~~~ My current obsession~~

Caster Status...

> likes reading

> likes writing

> loves animations

> loves mangas

> likes historic artefacts

> loves dinosaurs and dragons

> likes japanese people and language in general

> adores wolves!(especially white ones)

> adores Seiyuus...!!!!

> enjoys fantasizing and dreaming...

Caster Craves...

* more animation...!

* more manga

* any information about Seiyuus~

* more knowledge of the japanese language

* meetings with any of my favourite Seiyuus~~!!

* all the live matsuri DVDs, NR, Haruka...


Spells Casted...

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

February 2008

March 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009



Recently
  • I sent my application for the Heresy and Auga Fanc...
  • I should probably post this last week already... b...
  • Lol...!!! I'm blogging from work again... moreoeve...
  • Hoo... It's been a real long time since I came in ...
  • I crazily went and ordered for the 3 Corda Primave...
  • I'm blogging from my working lab in school! Haha~ ...
  • Now waiting for next monday... where I'm due to st...
  • Today is a day of freakingly unexpected surprise (...
  • Beat... dead tired! I've been so damn busy at work...
  • Today is the 11th of August~~!!!Happy Birthday, Ki...
  • Spell Casters...

    Zephyris' Fanfiction~

    Zephyris' Original fiction~

    Raiin~


    Spell Casting...


    Monday, January 5, 2009

    Blogging from work again... =P

    I was doing spring cleaning on the last week end, clearing the old stuffs and stacking the wanted stuffs, and I had actually managed to cut my hand on a MOP...?? WTH! That mop seriously needs to be changed! It clamped and pulled on the skin of my hand... =.= And I'm left with a cut as a souvenir.

    Well... anyways... this year is one which will make me spend like crazy! Lol!! All the new Singles and Albums (though I'm not sure if I'm buying these), the Live DVDs... And those possible misc stuffs... I'm surely going to get a big hole in my pocket if I don't sort out my savings and spendings! Haha...

    But still, this year seemed like an excellent year to look forward to. Tonnes of new Animes coming out, new songs, new DVDs and all... they're sure to keep me busy for the days to come~

    By the way, Rai, if you're by any chance reading this... I saw Shareen in PS last wed! We chat abit... and she asks if we wanna go shopping for clothes together! Haha... Maybe we can ask Yi Chuang, and all four of us can go? Also... what about the Anime and your hard disk...??? You start school le rght... =.='''

    Spell Casted by Zephyris... At at 11:24 AM