Quotes...

~ It gets a lot worse before it gets worse...

~ If you die, I'll kill you!


Displays...


Seki Tomokazu~ Kyaah~!!


Guren~ He's cool!


Ulquiorra~~~ My current obsession~~

Caster Status...

> likes reading

> likes writing

> loves animations

> loves mangas

> likes historic artefacts

> loves dinosaurs and dragons

> likes japanese people and language in general

> adores wolves!(especially white ones)

> adores Seiyuus...!!!!

> enjoys fantasizing and dreaming...

Caster Craves...

* more animation...!

* more manga

* any information about Seiyuus~

* more knowledge of the japanese language

* meetings with any of my favourite Seiyuus~~!!

* all the live matsuri DVDs, NR, Haruka...


Spells Casted...

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

February 2008

March 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009



Recently
  • Blogging from work again... =PI was doing spring c...
  • I sent my application for the Heresy and Auga Fanc...
  • I should probably post this last week already... b...
  • Lol...!!! I'm blogging from work again... moreoeve...
  • Hoo... It's been a real long time since I came in ...
  • I crazily went and ordered for the 3 Corda Primave...
  • I'm blogging from my working lab in school! Haha~ ...
  • Now waiting for next monday... where I'm due to st...
  • Today is a day of freakingly unexpected surprise (...
  • Beat... dead tired! I've been so damn busy at work...
  • Spell Casters...

    Zephyris' Fanfiction~

    Zephyris' Original fiction~

    Raiin~


    Spell Casting...


    Monday, January 5, 2009

    First ever second post of the day, woot~! Lols...

    Today is a crazy day. Because of the scheduled arrival of a mega-extreme-VIP, the entire NYP is busy and hurrying around like crazy. (Don't think I should really spell out who that is... S'pore ppl, think... there's only ever ONE person in the entire place who get to be labelled as... M.M.) All the directors and managers were doing their last minute checks on everything... And my manager told us (DTs) that the directors are going to be walking around to inspect the place, so we are NOT suppose to leave the lab. Thanks to that, we are not able to go for lunch... and we were thinking of postponing it for awhile. BUT, I NEVER saw the directors walking anywhere... To put it simply, they stood us up... really. Directly after that, we were once again ordered to NOT leave the lab... because he is coming... (=.=''') And these, resulted in US (DTs) not even having any time for lunch...

    We (DTs) had the misfortune to receive the duty of doing the materials preparation for the Mindef seminar tomorrow, were suppose to go collect the files and all. Which we ended up only finishing that job near 6pm. (sweats...) I was ready to go lock up my lab and go grab a bite before going for my VE practice... when something even more accursed came up. The latch of the back door of my lab is SPOILT! WTH!!! I was so damn irritated! It's totally stucked, with the latch out, meaning, the door cannot be closed! How was I suppose to lock the lab if I can't close the door?! I ended up calling the TSO, who in turn called the maintenance. By the time it was done... it was already after 6.30pm... and my practice starts at 7pm. Thanks... real great, I ended up skipping both lunch and dinner altogether?!

    Zzzz.... I was only about to have my lunch + dinner right now...

    Spell Casted by Zephyris... At at 10:37 PM