Quotes...

~ It gets a lot worse before it gets worse...

~ If you die, I'll kill you!


Displays...


Seki Tomokazu~ Kyaah~!!


Guren~ He's cool!


Ulquiorra~~~ My current obsession~~

Caster Status...

> likes reading

> likes writing

> loves animations

> loves mangas

> likes historic artefacts

> loves dinosaurs and dragons

> likes japanese people and language in general

> adores wolves!(especially white ones)

> adores Seiyuus...!!!!

> enjoys fantasizing and dreaming...

Caster Craves...

* more animation...!

* more manga

* any information about Seiyuus~

* more knowledge of the japanese language

* meetings with any of my favourite Seiyuus~~!!

* all the live matsuri DVDs, NR, Haruka...


Spells Casted...

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

February 2008

March 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009



Recently
  • First ever second post of the day, woot~! Lols...T...
  • Blogging from work again... =PI was doing spring c...
  • I sent my application for the Heresy and Auga Fanc...
  • I should probably post this last week already... b...
  • Lol...!!! I'm blogging from work again... moreoeve...
  • Hoo... It's been a real long time since I came in ...
  • I crazily went and ordered for the 3 Corda Primave...
  • I'm blogging from my working lab in school! Haha~ ...
  • Now waiting for next monday... where I'm due to st...
  • Today is a day of freakingly unexpected surprise (...
  • Spell Casters...

    Zephyris' Fanfiction~

    Zephyris' Original fiction~

    Raiin~


    Spell Casting...


    Wednesday, January 21, 2009

    Opps.... Sry Rai, didn't see your tag until now... Been too busy with stuffs... I swear they are trying to kill us! #%^&*&*(#$%!!!

    Anyways... my part as a VE alumni has finally been done for now, the concert is officially and finally over! So... it's back to daily routine of work.. meaning more time to myself! LOL!!

    My Grandma fell sick just yesterday... we were all fussing over her... but she simply refuse to go to the hospital.... (=.=)''' For now we can only take turns looking after her and see how it goes from there. I just hope she gets well soon... Think optimistic!!! (O.o)


    I went and ordered with my colleague, an electronic japanese and english dictionary, which from what the site says, is actually shipped in from Japan! Haha... that thing cost me $300+... but like what my colleague says, it worth it, not only did that dictionary has the two language translation, there are alot of functions and also, the stylus pen function. Moreover, it looks really nice~~~

    I've got a stinking feeling, that I will be spending A LOT this year. (=.=) Looking at the number of Lives that were held last year in december... the DVDs that I have and will buy won't be just a few. There are already two DVDS that have been scheduled for release which I will definately be buying... I'm not sure if the others will be released in DVD, though the chances are rather high... And, this is only for the first half of the year!! (@.@) I can't say for sure there won't be anything I want to buy for the second half... (=.=)''' I'm so doomed to be broke and I will be going back to studying in the second half of the year... Not to mention... it's almost all of us, meaning my batch people's 21th birthday this year...

    Just one look at the Japanese phones and I am totally attracted!!! Flip phones!!! I want them!!! Though they are expensive like hell... Anyone kind enough to get one for me?? Docomo SO 906i~


    P.S.: Rai... you free anytime soon?? Wanna go out?

    Spell Casted by Zephyris... At at 10:45 AM