Quotes...

~ It gets a lot worse before it gets worse...

~ If you die, I'll kill you!


Displays...


Seki Tomokazu~ Kyaah~!!


Guren~ He's cool!


Ulquiorra~~~ My current obsession~~

Caster Status...

> likes reading

> likes writing

> loves animations

> loves mangas

> likes historic artefacts

> loves dinosaurs and dragons

> likes japanese people and language in general

> adores wolves!(especially white ones)

> adores Seiyuus...!!!!

> enjoys fantasizing and dreaming...

Caster Craves...

* more animation...!

* more manga

* any information about Seiyuus~

* more knowledge of the japanese language

* meetings with any of my favourite Seiyuus~~!!

* all the live matsuri DVDs, NR, Haruka...


Spells Casted...

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

February 2008

March 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009



Recently
  • Opps.... Sry Rai, didn't see your tag until now......
  • First ever second post of the day, woot~! Lols...T...
  • Blogging from work again... =PI was doing spring c...
  • I sent my application for the Heresy and Auga Fanc...
  • I should probably post this last week already... b...
  • Lol...!!! I'm blogging from work again... moreoeve...
  • Hoo... It's been a real long time since I came in ...
  • I crazily went and ordered for the 3 Corda Primave...
  • I'm blogging from my working lab in school! Haha~ ...
  • Now waiting for next monday... where I'm due to st...
  • Spell Casters...

    Zephyris' Fanfiction~

    Zephyris' Original fiction~

    Raiin~


    Spell Casting...


    Saturday, February 14, 2009

    Been quite some time since I posted... again. =P

    It's a whole week late, but I went out with my PSchool friend last saturday! It's been years since we last met each other! We went for a movie, and spent the rest of the time walking around and chatting. There seemed to be endless things to talk about and we only stop when we reach our busstops to go home. I really had a great time! It's been so long since we went out together too. Haha... now, we're going to be plotting on how to catch someone...

    This week is a rush! Me and my other colleagues are rushing for the uni application! LOL! I kept sending emails and bugging the lecturers and supervisors to help me write a testimonial. And I had only managed to get one this week... My PEM was so nice to help me write it out within a day! I couldn't thank him enough! The only problem is... that he spelt my name wrongly... throughout the whole testimonial... (=.=) But well... since my IC number is in there.. it's fine... since my sec school's testimonial had also spelling mistakes in my name... Waiting for the others to finish.. once I receive them, I'll be sending all the documents to the uni!


    Because I got wind that Ulquiorra has once again come out in the manga, I went to read the recent few chapters. And I was not disappointed! He had finally released his sword~~~!!! Yay!!!! Haha.. I was super high and hyper upon seeing it! It's so nice~~~ He's got wings~~~ Though... I see a big problem in the storyline... There seems to be completely no way... Ichigo can win Ul... since he couldn't even win Nnoitra. If he does win... there's something wrong there. Might be my fangirling craze.. but I absolutely don't want him to win my Ul!! (Though the mangaka would probably draw that... since that strawberry is still the main character... =.=) I curse you boy! Shoo, shoo, go away, you strawberry!

    Spell Casted by Zephyris... At at 11:23 PM