Quotes...

~ It gets a lot worse before it gets worse...

~ If you die, I'll kill you!


Displays...


Seki Tomokazu~ Kyaah~!!


Guren~ He's cool!


Ulquiorra~~~ My current obsession~~

Caster Status...

> likes reading

> likes writing

> loves animations

> loves mangas

> likes historic artefacts

> loves dinosaurs and dragons

> likes japanese people and language in general

> adores wolves!(especially white ones)

> adores Seiyuus...!!!!

> enjoys fantasizing and dreaming...

Caster Craves...

* more animation...!

* more manga

* any information about Seiyuus~

* more knowledge of the japanese language

* meetings with any of my favourite Seiyuus~~!!

* all the live matsuri DVDs, NR, Haruka...


Spells Casted...

September 2007

October 2007

November 2007

December 2007

February 2008

March 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

September 2008

October 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009



Recently
  • An Imposter of my 'Puzzles'...!!!
  • It's the 15th of February now... and today, it's S...
  • Been quite some time since I posted... again. =PIt...
  • Opps.... Sry Rai, didn't see your tag until now......
  • First ever second post of the day, woot~! Lols...T...
  • Blogging from work again... =PI was doing spring c...
  • I sent my application for the Heresy and Auga Fanc...
  • I should probably post this last week already... b...
  • Lol...!!! I'm blogging from work again... moreoeve...
  • Hoo... It's been a real long time since I came in ...
  • Spell Casters...

    Zephyris' Fanfiction~

    Zephyris' Original fiction~

    Raiin~


    Spell Casting...


    Monday, February 23, 2009

    I swear my dad is going to be the death of me! I really don't know what he is thinking about. This year when I told him I'll be applying again for the Universities, he didn't respond. Then, right after I applied, he told me to go and work first, don't study yet. I simply retorted: Aren't I working right now? Then, yesterday, he go on about the economic recession. And AGAIN he told me to go work first and study only after I got enough money... which just seems to me that he don't want to pay for my studies and want me to pay for it myself. Everyone else says that it's better to go study during this time of recession, but he's the ONLY one who says the opposite! WTH?! I really don't know what else to say. ANd last night, he suddenly come pick a fight with me, AGAIN. Out of nothing he asks for my bank book. I refused to return him. I have been keeping it with me for so long, and it wasn't like I'll go do something stupid with it and if he only want it to go update, I can just update it myself, right? Then, he and my younger sister started quarrelling, about her ATM card. =.= One side wants the card back - my dad. The other doesn't want to give it back, since he refuses to give her her pocket money - my sis. And the damn card is with me. What was I suppose to do? I was already kinda pissed off my his stupid comments before, so I got real agitated. I actually scold the 'F***' word and threw the card at them. Then, after that, he shouted at me all those old retorts which I can already memorise. I didn't care. It's not my fault if he comes and picks fights with me. He's the one with the problem. Every parent wants their child to study and graduate with a degree. He's the only freaking one who doesn't. And he thinks it's a waste of his money to let me study University. I really don't know what kind of father he is.

    Spell Casted by Zephyris... At at 2:38 PM